Criminal Background Check
[5 Data Sources Searched] $24.95
Florida Corrections Report Search:
This corrections background report search includes current and historical felony conviction records on inmates and probationers. Search results show the defendant's name, alias names, date of birth, state identification number, social security number, FBI number, physical description, county case number, arrest date, disposition date, charge or charges, and sentence. The data is updated quarterly.
Additional Free Court Reports included with this Instant Criminal Background Check:
Local Florida Jurisdictions Included with this instant Statewide Search:
The following list shows Florida Court datasets included in the Instant Statewide Florida background check from local jurisdictions within Florida along with respective search description update information. Datasets originate from various local level courts which may include county, circuit, traffic, and other court types. Data varies from court to court but may contain name, date of birth, race, sex, county, charges, dispositions, time served, and additional information.
- Florida Alachua County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Bay County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Baker County last updated December 30, 2011
- Florida Broward updated quarterly
- Florida Broward Traffic County Court updated monthly
- Florida Brevard County Criminal updated biannually
- Florida Charlotte County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Citrus Circuit Court last updated September 17, 2013
- Florida Citrus updated biannually
- Florida Desoto County Court last updated April 2, 2012
- Florida Duval County Court last updated December 3, 2012
- Florida Duval County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Flagler Circuit Court last updated October 7, 2013
- Florida Highlands County Clerk of Court updated quarterly
- Florida Hillsborough County Court updated monthly
- Florida Hernando County Court last updated January 31, 2012
- Florida Indian River Clerk Of Courts last updated December 31, 2013
- Florida Lake County Circuit Court updated quarterly
- Florida Leon updated quarterly
- Florida Lee Circuit And County Courts updated Monthly
- Florida Lee County last updated March 30, 2012
- Florida Leon Traffic Court updated biannually
- Florida Manatee County Court last updated January 30, 2012
- Florida Marion County Court updated monthly
- Florida Miami Dade County and Circuit Courts last updated October 15, 2013
- Florida Miami Dade County Courtupdated monthly
- Florida Monroe County updated quarterly
- Florida Martin County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Nassau Circuit Court last updated September 30, 2011
- Florida Okaloosa County last updated May 28, 2013
- Florida Orange Circuit Court updated monthly
- Florida Orange County Court updated biannually
- Florida Osceola County Court last updated September 20, 2013
- Florida Osceola County Court updated monthly
- Florida Polk Circuit and County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Palm Beach Court updated monthly
- Florida Pinellas County Court last updated December 31, 2013
- Florida Pasco Circuit and County Courts last updated December 31, 2013
- Florida Pasco County Traffic court updated monthly
- Florida Putnam County Court updated quarterly
- Florida Sarasota County last updated September 20, 2013
- Florida Seminole County Court updated biannually
- Florida Seminole County last updated July 30, 2012
- Florida St. Johns County last updated June 28, 2013
- Florida St. Lucie County updated quarterly
- Florida Volusia County Circuit Court last updated December 16, 2012
Florida Sex Offender Report Description:
This sex offender background report includes high-risk offenders. Results may show offender’s name, physical description, address, date added, crime and crime location. This data is updated monthly. Predators whose offenses occurred on or after October 1, 1993 that resulted in conviction must register. As well as offenders who were released from incarceration, probation or parole on or after October 1, 1993. Offenders must register for 20 years, sexual predators, indefinitely unless relieved by a court. Predators are forbidden from working with minors - in either a professional or volunteer setting.
Free National Sex Offender Check Included.
Most Wanted Report Search:
Comprised of several state agencies most wanted such as: Top Ten FBI Most Wanted, FBI Most Wanted Fugitives, US Marshals Most Wanted, US Marshals Major Cases, Alabama Department of Public Safety, Mississippi Department of Public Safety, Kansas Most Wanted, AFT Most Wanted, US DEA Wanted Fugitives, DTIC Fugitive Top List, US Secret Service Most Wanted, Americas Most Wanted, Connecticut Department of Public Safety and Texas Most Wanted. Data set is updated monthly.
Florida Non-Instant County Criminal Background Search
|County Criminal Records Search (1-4 business days) $24.95
[4 Data Sources Searched]
Florida County Criminal Description:
A Florida County search
covers the Circuit and County courts for Felony and Misdemeanor cases. Average turnaround time is 1-4 business days. The county criminal background check covers the past 7 years and will return convictions or deferred judgments. Some county criminal background checks may take longer due to court procedures or if additional records need to be ordered. Counties with longer turnaround times than the average: Bradford, Calhoun, Glades, Hardee, Liberty, Madison, Miami-Dade, and Taylor.
Click here to order a
Florida County Criminal Search.
Includes a free national 50 state sex offender search and a free most wanted search.
List of Florida Counties
, Indian River
, Palm Beach
, Santa Rosa
, St. Johns
, St. Lucie
National Sex Offender Report Description::
With each instant statewide or national criminal record order, we include a free national 50 state sex offender check of: Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arkansas (AR), Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
FL: Florida Background Records - Court Public Records
Florida FL Background Records are most commonly used for Florida Tenant Screening
criminal records in Florida and other states and Florida Employment Screening for
human resources and small business who check criminal backgrounds for Florida
pre-employment screening. Many others use Criminal Records for self checks,
nanny checks, babysitter criminal background record searches, and private investigations.
Florida Criminal records are public information and as such are accessible to everyone.
Our job is to share that accessibility to everyone, as we continue to push the industry away from lengthy,
difficult, hard to read, and very expensive criminal background searches.
We will continue to develop our network of criminal providers, and work to enhance the quality of criminal records,
the criminal background industry, and to make more criminal data available instantly.
The State Abbreviation for Florida is FL. The terms criminal record and criminal background records are used interchangeably.
Please click a link below if you would like to view another state description:
The above listings includes cities, towns, boroughs and communities based on the US Postal Service mail delivery. To report any inaccuracies, contact us.
Fort Walton Beach
New Port Richey
West Palm Beach