|Texas Criminal Background Check
Criminal Background Check
[6 Data Sources Searched] $24.95
Courts Record Background Check:
criminal courts record check includes felony and state-level misdemeanors from the Department of Public Safety. Data may include name, date of birth, sex, race, and other identifying details. Records cover all arrests, prosecutions and dispositions of cases for persons arrested for a Class B misdemeanor or greater violation in Texas. This dataset is updated monthly.
Texas Corrections Report Search:
This corrections background report search includes felony and misdemeanor information from the Texas Department of Corrections. This data may include: name, birth date, state identification number, charge, sentence and disposition. This dataset is updated quarterly.
Additional Free Court Reports included with this Instant Criminal Background Check:
Texas Parole and Probation:
These datasets contain current and historical felony and misdemeanor information for probationers and parolees within the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. This data may include: state identification number, offender's name, race, date of birth, unit of assignment, receive date, minimum expiration date, offense description, date, county, case number, sentence date, and sentence length. This dataset is updated quarterly.
Local Texas Jurisdictions Included with this instant Texas Statewide Search:
The following list shows Texas Court datasets included in this instant statewide Texas search from local jurisdictions within Texas along with respective search description update information. Datasets originate from various local level courts which may include county, district, and other court types. Data varies from court to court but may contain name, date of birth, race, sex, county, charge or charges, dispositions, time served, and additional information.
- Angelina County updated monthly
- Atascosa County Court updated quarterly
- Bastrop County updated monthly
- Bell County updated monthly
- Bexar County (metro San Antonio) updated monthly
- Bowie County updated monthly
- Brazoria County updated monthly
- Brazos County updated monthly
- Burnet County updated monthly
- Cameron County Court updated monthly
- Camp County updated monthly
- Collin County updated monthly
- Comal County updated monthly
- Comanche County Court updated monthly
- Dallas County updated monthly
- Delta County updated monthly
- Denton County (metro Dallas) updated monthly
- Dewitt County - District Court updated monthly
- El Paso County updated monthly
- El Paso County - Justice of the Peace Court updated monthly
- Fannin County updated monthly
- Fort Bend County - District Court updated monthly
- Fort Bend County - Supplemental updated monthly
- Fort Bend County Court updated monthly
- Franklin County updated monthly
- Galveston County updated monthly
- Galveston County - District Court updated monthly
- Grayson County updated monthly
- Gregg County updated monthly
- Guadalupe County updated monthly
- Harris County (metro Houston) updated monthly
- Hays County updated monthly
- Henderson County - District Court updated monthly
- Henderson County Court updated monthly
- Hockley County - District Court updated monthly
- Hood County updated monthly
- Hopkins County - District Courts updated monthly
- Hopkins County Courts updated monthly
- Hunt County updated monthly
- Jefferson County - District Court updated monthly
- Jefferson County Court updated monthly
- Johnson County - District Court updated monthly
- Johnson County Court updated monthly
- Kaufman County updated monthly
- Kaufman County Court updated monthly
- Kerr County updated monthly
- Lamar County updated monthly
- Liberty County - District Court updated monthly
- Liberty County Court updated monthly
- McLennan County Court updated monthly
- Montgomery County (metro Houston) - County Court updated annually
- Montgomery County (metro Houston) - District Court updated monthly
- Orange County updated monthly Parker County updated monthly
- Parker County updated monthly
- Potter County updated monthly
- Rains County - District Court updated monthly
- Randall County - District Court updated monthly
- Rockwall County updated monthly
- Smith County updated quarterly
- Taylor County updated monthly
- Tom Green County updated monthly
- Travis County - District Court updated monthly
- Travis County Court updated monthly
- Upshur County updated monthly
- Victoria County - District Court updated monthly
- Victoria County Court updated monthly
- Walker County updated monthly
- Waller County updated monthly
- Williamson County updated monthly
- Wood County updated monthly
Texas Sex Offender Report Description:
This sex offender background report includes high-risk offenders. Results may show offender’s name, date of birth, physical description, address, crime and crime location. This data is updated monthly. Persons, including juveniles, convicted of certain sex offenses who were incarcerated or under supervision on or after September 1, 1997 for crimes committed after September 1,1970 must register. Offenders must register for 10 years. Sexually violent predators must register for life.
Free National Sex Offender Check Included.
Most Wanted Report Search:
Comprised of several state agencies most wanted such as: Top Ten FBI Most Wanted, FBI Most Wanted Fugitives, US Marshals Most Wanted, US Marshals Major Cases, Alabama Department of Public Safety, Mississippi Department of Public Safety, Kansas Most Wanted, AFT Most Wanted, US DEA Wanted Fugitives, DTIC Fugitive Top List, US Secret Service Most Wanted, Americas Most Wanted, Connecticut Department of Public Safety and Texas Most Wanted. Data set is updated monthly.
Texas Non-Instant County Criminal Background Search
|County Criminal Records Search (5-7 business days) $24.95
[4 Data Sources Searched]
Texas County Criminal Description:
A Texas County search
covers the District and County courts for Felony and Misdemeanor cases. Average turnaround time is 5-7 business days. The county criminal background check covers the past 7 years and will return convictions or deferred judgments. Some county criminal background checks may take longer due to court procedures or if additional records need to be ordered. Counties with longer turnaround times than the average: none reported currently.
*Please note that TX places restrictions on what is returned in a county search. If the record resulted in a deferred
sentence they will not release the record after a year of the records disposition date.
Click here to order a
Texas County Criminal Search.
Includes a free national 50 state sex offender search and a free most wanted search.
List of Texas Counties
, Deaf Smith
, El Paso
, Fort Bend
, Jeff Davis
, Jim Hogg
, Jim Wells
, La Salle
, Live Oak
, Palo Pinto
, Red River
, San Augustine
, San Jacinto
, San Patricio
, San Saba
, Tom Green
, Val Verde
, Van Zandt
National Sex Offender Report Description::
With each instant statewide or national criminal record order, we include a free national 50 state sex offender check of: Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arkansas (AR), Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Washington DC, West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
TX: Texas Background Records - Court Public Records
Texas TX Background Records are most commonly used for Texas Tenant Screening
criminal records in Texas and other states and Texas Employment Screening for
human resources and small business who check criminal backgrounds for Texas
pre-employment screening. Many others use Criminal Records for self checks,
nanny checks, babysitter criminal background record searches, and private investigations.
Texas Criminal records are public information and as such are accessible to everyone.
Our job is to share that accessibility to everyone, as we continue to push the industry away from lengthy,
difficult, hard to read, and very expensive criminal background searches.
We will continue to develop our network of criminal providers, and work to enhance the quality of criminal records,
the criminal background industry, and to make more criminal data available instantly.
The State Abbreviation for Texas is TX. The terms criminal record and criminal background records are used interchangeably.
Please click a link below if you would like to view another state description:
The above listings includes cities, towns, boroughs and communities based on the US Postal Service mail delivery. To report any inaccuracies, contact us.