|Statewide Criminal Background Check:
||All States are Instant except (DE, MA, SD &WY)
||$24.95 per state
|| Entire State being searched. Detailed search descriptions can be found per state on our state pages, just visit the state you want to know more about.
Statewide Criminal Background Search Description:
Our statewide criminal background checks usually search for criminal court records, county court records, correctional facility records, sex offender and most wanted criminal records. Our statewide criminal reports include corrections data, court records, felony convictions, misdemeanor offenses and occasionally some traffic offenses/infractions. Our statewide criminal searches are available in every state except for Massachusetts and Delaware where currently only county level criminal searches are available.
- All state searches are instant except for SD & WY which can take 7-14 days to complete.
- Massachusetts and Delaware only offer county background check searches
- Search results include felony, misdemeanor and some traffic records
- A statewide background check only returns convictions, NOT arrest records
REMEMBER: You can visit any of our individual state criminal background check pages for more detailed information.
Statewide criminal background checks come with a free National Sex Offender Check and a free America's Most Wanted Criminals List Search.
Statewide Criminal Background Check CriminalBackgroundRecords.com
|*California includes Contra Costa, Fresno, Indio, Los Angeles, Marin, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Ventura Counties only.
Description of free background checks included with all our statewide criminal checks:
Free National Sex Offender Registry Check – This is a full national sex offender search covering all 50 US States. If a match is made the sex offender record results will usually show photos of the person including mug shots. This search also includes the following:
- National Sex Offender Registry provided by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ)
- High-Risk Sex Offenders - All 50 US States
- Sexual Predators – Sexually violent offenders and persons obtaining or seeking non-consensual sexual contact with another person and/or has committed sex crimes, such as rape or child sexual abuse.
- Dept of Corrections - Convicted Sex Offenders who were under the supervision of the DOC
- Crimes Against Children - Kidnapping, felonious restraint and/or child abuse. People convicted of, found guilty of or plead guilty to committing or attempting to commit sexual offenses and other crimes against children.
Free US Most Wanted Criminal List Search – Includes separate searches from the FBI, Department of Public Safety, America’s most wanted criminals and US Marshals most wanted criminals list.