Instant Nationwide Criminal Background Check
(Order a national background check now for $59.95)
|National Criminal Background Check:
|| Instant (may take up to a minute if a lot of records are returned)
Description of National Criminal History Search:
The national criminal background check is an instant search that is the fastest most broadest way to investigate someone’s criminal history within the United States. Our national criminal background checks search for criminal court records, county court records, correctional facility records, sex offender and most wanted criminal records. National criminal background reports show correctional facility records on current and historical inmates, court records, current and historical felony convictions, misdemeanor offenses and some traffic offenses and/or infractions.
- Search results include felony, misdemeanor, some traffic records and some infractions
- The national criminal background check only returns convictions, NOT arrest records
- The national criminal background check only includes sex offender data and limited other criminal data for some states. In order to keep this search instant, most criminal records from DE, MA, SD and WY are not included.
Like all our other criminal background checks, our national criminal background check comes with a free National Sex Offender Check and a free America's Most Wanted Criminals List Search.
Descriptions of Free Searches performed with every National Background Check:
Free National Sex Offender Registry Check – This is a full national sex offender search covering all 50 US States. If a match is made the sex offender record results will usually show photos of the person including mug shots. This search also includes the following:
- National Sex Offender Registry provided by the United States Department of Justice (DOJ)
- High-Risk Sex Offenders - All 50 US States
- Sexual Predators – Sexually violent offenders and persons obtaining or seeking non-consensual sexual contact with another person and/or has committed sex crimes, such as rape or child sexual abuse.
- Dept of Corrections - Convicted Sex Offenders who were under the supervision of the DOC
- Crimes Against Children - Kidnapping, felonious restraint and/or child abuse. People convicted of, found guilty of or plead guilty to committing or attempting to commit sexual offenses and other crimes against children.
Free US Most Wanted Criminal List Search – Includes separate searches from the FBI, Department of Public Safety, America’s most wanted criminals and US Marshals most wanted criminals list.
REMEMBER: Detailed information regarding what each statewide search within the national background check covers is listed on our individual state pages. You can visit any of our state pages to learn what you should expect from your search results from each state. The national criminal background check performs individual state criminal background checks all at once in one comprehensive national criminal search.
Instant National Criminal Background Check includes all of the following 46 states
|*California includes Contra Costa, Fresno, Indio, Los Angeles, Marin, Orange, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Ventura Counties only.