Our Security Features and Why our Clients Trust Us.
Feel Safe running Criminal Background Checks with CriminalBackgroundRecords.com
CriminalBackgroundRecords.com has been conducting criminal background checks over the Internet for over 7 years and has never had a breach in its security safeguards. Not only is our transactional information encrypted and kept confidential, we also implement third party solutions to further enhance our overall security efforts.
We also have in place the following Security Safeguards:
- We have been a long time user of Scan Alert’s Hacker Safe product; (recently changed to McAfee SECURE). This product helps us protect our customers from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams. Our site is tested and certified every day to make sure we pass the rigorous McAfee Secure Security Scan. You will notice the active McAfee Secure logo on our homepage along with today’s date, this shows that the site has passed all security tests as of today.
- We encrypt the information captured and transferred over the Internet on our site. We have a GeoTrust Secure Site Seal on our site indicating that the information you send to this site is secured using SSL encryption — the industry standard method for safely transferring information over the Internet.
- Firewalls (both software & hardware). Sensitive data like our customers personally identifiable information is kept secure and confidential and only released for billing and other functions necessary for fulfilling your background check search request.
- Trust. We are an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have been a member since 2002. Currently our BBB Rating is A+ (the highest possible ranking).
- Internal Procedures. Limitations on personnel password access to our servers, databases and other critical systems are strictly enforced.
CriminalBackgroundRecords.com is serious when it comes to securing and protecting the data sent to and from its website. CriminalBackgroundRecords.com feels the best way to protect its customerís online identity is by protecting the information they enter on the site including their personally identifiable information. Due to the sensitive nature of the information captured and sent on CriminalBackgroundRecords.com, all transactions are stored in non-publicly accessible areas and are transmitted in encrypted form.
We employ these and other security safeguards to help protect all personally identifiable information our users provide to us from loss, misuse, and/or unauthorized alteration. As a transactional website we handle the facilitation of Credit Card, PayPal, and Google Checkout orders and do so with current SSL Encryption technology. Whenever we ask you to transmit sensitive information, such as a credit card number, your address etc., that information is encrypted and not decipherable until it reaches its final destination.
For more on CriminalBackgroundRecords.com Security Features visit the sites Security Page at: www.CriminalBackgroundRecords.com/security.html
This has been a CriminalBackgroundRecords.com News Publication - All rights reserved
CriminalBackgroundRecords.com is “An Information Enterprises Solution”